LONDON SHOPPINGMr Ben Brown
- Video description
- 4 years ago
- 68,976 views
- 4,099 likes
- 399 comments
Online Store - http://www.mrbenbrown.com
✩ Twitter - http://twitter.com/MrBenBrown
✩ Instagram - http://instagram.com/MrBenBrown
✩ Blog/Website - http://www.mrbenbrown.com
✩ FaceBook - http://facebook.com/stalkbenbrown
✩ Tumblr - http://mrbenbrown.tumblr.com
Check Samantha -
Check Alfie -
'Glow' (ViLLAGW Remix) by Asa.
SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/asamusicofficial/glowvillage
YouTube - http://www.youtube.com/user/asaofficialwhat
FaceBook - https://www.facebook.com/asamusicofficial
Twitter - https://twitter.com/asabristol
Shot on Canon PowerShot S120, Canon 5D mk3, GoPro Hero 3
FAQs - for those of you bright enough to read the description before commenting with the same boring questions ... :)
- How old are you? - 28
- Where do you live? - Surrey, UK
- What hair product do you use? - VO5 Re-Work
- What do you ask for at the hairdresser? - The 'Ben Brown'
- What breed of dog is Alfie? - Tibetan Terrier
- When did you start kayaking? - When I was 8 years old.
- What size penny board do you ride? - I have both the Penny & the Nickel.
- What do your tattoos mean? My star was just because I thought it looked good. My skull was my reward for winning the marathon world championships in 2010, my triangle on my hand reminds me to keep moving forward and make progress, and my turtle/Pura Vida tattoo on my leg is a reminder of my amazing time in Costa Rica :)
- How do you make money? - YouTube/Freelance film/photo & my clothing brand
- Do you ship Work In Progress clothing world wide? - We ship to most countries.
- What editing program do you use? - Premier Pro CC on Mac
- Did you go to university? - Nope
- Will you be going to the Olympics? - Hopefully if they introduce Marathon Kayaking into the Olympic program!
- Can you tell me where you get your t-shirts printed? - The answer is in one of my vlogs...
- What steady cam do you use? - A really cheap one from ebay.
- Why aren't you training for kayaking anymore? - I see new opportunities everyday, I'm just grabbing them as they appear and keep working hard, right now that's YouTube & Film. I'm happy I made the change!
- How long do your vlogs take to edit? - They vary massively, sometimes 1 hour sometimes 6+
Still got questions? Check my 'Ask Ben' Video! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egH8APZhRNo
P.s. I love my subscribers :) xx
- Related videos