MANGO BRINJAL CURRYMrs.Vahchef
- Video description
- 4 years ago
- 20,585 views
- 154 likes
- 15 comments
A different combination of brinjal and mango curry. It goes excellent with roti or pulka.
Oil 2 tsp
Onions 1 nos
Salt To taste
Ginger garlic paste ¼ tsp
Turmeric powder ¼ tsp
Eggplant(pieces) 1 cup
Coriander powder ¼ tsp
Red chilly powder ½ tsp
Raw mango(chopped) ¼ cup
Water ¼ cup
Cashew nut powder 1 tsp
Coriander leaves(chopped) 1 tsp
1. Heat oil in a pan, add onions, little salt and saute it.
2. Add ginger garlic paste, turmeric powder and saute it.
3. Add eggplant and saute it, add coriander powder, red chilly powder and saute it.
4. Place lid and cook it for 2 mins on slow flame.
5. Add raw mango and little water and cook it on slow flame with lid on it.
6. At last add cashew nut powder, coriander leaves and mix it.
7. Now the mango brinjal curry is ready to serve with roti or pulka.
- Related videos