- Video description
- 4 years ago
- 25,572 views
- 179 likes
- 26 comments
Chutney is a side dish in the cuisines of the Indian subcontinent. Mango chutney semi ripe mangoes are used so there is a sweet and tangy taste to the chutney.
Oil 2-3 tsp
Dry red chillies 6-10 nos
Mint leaves 1 bunch
Garlic 2 nos
Ginger 1 piece
Raw mango 1 nos
Salt To taste
Mustard seeds ½ tsp
Cumin seeds ½ tsp
Chana dal ½ tsp
Urad dal ½ tsp
1. Remove peel of raw mango and cut into pieces.
2. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, add dry red chillies saute it and remove into a plate.
3. Add mint leaves and saute it, when it is getting dry add garlic and saute it.
4. Add ginger, saute it switch off flame and allow it rest.
5. Take a mixie jar, add dry red chillies, raw mango, sauteed mixture of mint, salt and blend it coarsely.
6. Heat 2 tsp oil in a pan add mustard seeds, cumin seeds, chana dal, urad dal saute it, later transfer into a bowl.
7. To it add coarse paste of mango mixture.
8. Now the mango chutney is ready to serve.
- Related videos