Mini Vada Pav Cup | Mini Vada Pav Bites | Mini Batat...India Food Network
- Video description
- 4 months ago
- 571 views
- 18 likes
- 3 comments
#miniature #vadapav #monsoonrecipe
SUBSCRIBE to our Channel - http://bit.ly/SubscribeToIndiaFoodNetwork
Follow Us on Social Media :-
❤ Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/indiafoodnetwork/
IFN Website: http://indiafoodnetwork.in/
Love our recipes? Hit 'LIKE' and show us your support! :)
Post your comments below and share our videos with your friends. Spread the love! :)
Download our App - http://bit.ly/DownloadIndiaFoodNetworkApp
Oil for frying
1 cup Gram Flour
1 cup Mashed Potatoes
6 Bread Slices
2 tsp Garlic
1/2 tsp Turmeric Powder
2 tsp Green Chillies
1/2 tsp Cumin Powder
1/2tsp Coriander Powder
1/2 tsp Red Chilli Powder
Fresh Lime Juice
1. Take few bread slices and slice the sides off.
2. Now in a muffin mould, place bread in it
3. Bake at 180 degree Celsius for about 7-10 minutes.
4. In a big bowl, add mashed potatoes, garlic, green chillies, salt to taste and pinch of sugar.
5. Pour in some fresh lemon juice and mix it all together.
6. Make small pieces of the mixture and create round balls.
7. Take some gram flour in a bowl along with cumin powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, red chilli powder and salt to taste.
8. Stir and mix all. Add some water in the bowl and create the batter.
9. Put the balls in this batter made. Coat all of them nicely and allow to let it soak for 2-3 minutes.
10. In a pan, take some oil for frying purpose and leave the mini balls one by one and fry till it's golden brown in colour.
11. Put the vada pieces in the bread slices.
12. Drizzle some coriander-mint chutney and serve it hot.
- Related videos