- Video description
- 4 years ago
- 13,651 views
- 49 likes
- 8 comments
Moong dal vadiyalu are made with soaked and moong dal. It is also called as Moong dal badi It can served with rice.
Moong dal 1 cup
Ginger 1 piece
Green chillies 2-3 nos
Cumin seeds 1 tsp
Salt To taste
Oil To fry
1. Soak moong dal for 4-5 hours. Strain water and transfer into mixie jar.
2. Add ginger, green chillies, cumin seeds, salt and blend into slightly thick batter.
3. Take small dumpling and place it on the polythene paper place it under direct sunlight until it is dried.
4. Heat oil in a pan and deep fry and transfer into a plate.
5. Now moong dal vadiyalu is ready to serve.
- Related videos