NIGHT PENNY BOARDINGMr Ben Brown
- Video description
- 7 years ago
- 307,601 views
- 3,657 likes
- 336 comments
Check out my online shop - http://store.itsbenbrown.com
✩ Twitter - http://twitter.com/MrBenBrown
✩ Instagram - http://instagram.com/MrBenBrown1
✩ Blog/Website - http://mrbenbrown.com
✩ FaceBook - http://facebook.com/stalkbenbrown
✩ Tumblr - http://mrbenbrown.tumblr.com
Check Darcey -
Check Louis -
'Collapse' by Element 42
SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/element-42/element-42-collapse-1
'zzz' by Element 42
SoundCloud - https://soundcloud.com/element-42/element-42-zzz-1
∆ MUSIC NEEDED! ∆ If you have a band or know a band that would like exposure I'm always looking for licence free music for my vlogs! Please get in touch here! - http://facebook.com/stalkbenbrown
Shot on Canon PowerShot S110, Canon 5D mk2, GoPro Hero 3
FAQs - for those of you bright enough to read the description before commenting with the same boring questions ... :)
- How old are you? - 27
- Where do you live? - Surrey, UK
- What hair product do you use? - VO5 Re-Work
- What do you ask for at the hairdresser? - The 'Ben Brown'
- Why do you spend so much time in South Africa? - I love it there & my GF lives there!
- When did you start kayaking? - When I was 8 years old.
- What size penny board do you ride? - Big one, the Nickel
- What do your tattoos mean? My star was just because I thought it looked good. My skull was my reward for winning the marathon world championships in 2010.
- How do you make money? - Freelance film/photo & my clothing brand
- Do you ship Work In Progress clothing world wide? - Yes!
- What editing program do you use? - Premier Pro CS6 on Mac
- Did you go to university? - Nope, everything I know about video is self taught.
- Will you be going to the Olympics? - Hopefully if they introduce Marathon Kayaking into the Olympic program :)
- Can you tell me where you get your t-shirts printed? - The answer is in one of my vlogs...
- What steady cam do you use? - A really cheap one from ebay.
- Why aren't you training for kayaking anymore? - I see new opportunities everyday, I'm just grabbing them as they appear and keep working hard, right now that's YouTube & Film.
- How long do your vlogs take to edit? - They vary massively, sometimes 2 hours sometimes 6+
Still got questions? Check my 'Ask Ben' Video! - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=egH8APZhRNo
P.s. I love my subscribers :) xx
- Related videos