NO BAKE CHEESECAKEMrs.Vahchef
- Video description
- 4 years ago
- 15,550 views
- 134 likes
- 22 comments
A no-bake cheesecake recipe is ideal for summer holidays. It is easy, creamy deliciousness for kids special recipe.
Strawberry 1 cup
Caster sugar ½-1 cup
Mint leaves(optional) 10-15 nos
Water as required
Butter 2 tbs
Unsweetened biscuits 15-20 nos
Cheese 1 cup
Heavy whip cream 1 cup
1. Cut strawberry into pieces and keep aside.
2. Heat pan, add strawberry, caster sugar, mint leaves, water and cook it.
3. Add ½ tsp butter and mix and keep aside.
4. Crush unsweetened biscuits into nice coarse powder.
5. To it add butter and mix nicely and transfer into spring based mould.
6. Press it nicely into thin layer with hands. Keep in deep fridge for 15-20 mins.
7. Take a bowl, add cheese, little caster sugar and beat it.
8. To it add heavy whip cream and whip it again.
9. Remove mould from refrigerator and spread the above cream with spatula.
10. On its top spread the strawberry mixture and keep in refrigerator overnight.
11. Now no bake cheesecake is ready to serve.
- Related videos