OATS & STRAWBERRY PUDDINGMrs.Vahchef
- Video description
- 4 years ago
- 10,767 views
- 80 likes
- 8 comments
Oats and strawberry pudding is super easy recipe which is not only easy to make but deliciously yummmm to eat.
Oats 1 cup
Brown sugar ½ cup
Cinnamon powder 2 pinch
Baking powder ¼ tsp
Strawberry(pieces) 1 cup
Egg 1 nos
Milk 1 cup
Butter 4 cubes
Whip cream 1 tsp
1. Take a bowl, add oats, brown sugar, cinnamon powder, baking powder, strawberry, mix and keep aside.
2. Take a bowl, add egg, milk beat nicely and keep aside.
3. Take a baking tray and spread oats mixture and pour milk mixture and add strawberry pieces on its top.
4. Arrange butter cubes and bake at 180 degree for 15- 20 mins until it is done.
5. Cut into square pieces and arranging it on serving plate and on its top add whip cream with strawberry piece.
6. Now the oats and strawberry pudding is ready to serve.
- Related videos