Paneer Butter Masala | Mallika Badrinath RecipesMallika's Cookery | Mallika Badrinath Indian Recipes | Cooking Videos
- Video description
- 7 years ago
- 472,032 views
- 871 likes
- 33 comments
Paneer -- 200 gms
Onion -- 3
Tomatoes -- ¼ kg
Garlic Paste -- 1 Tablespoon
Green Chilli (Slit) -- 1
Dhania Powder -- 2 Tablespoons
Jeera Powder -- 1 Tablespoon
Salt -- To Taste
Sugar -- ½ Tablespoon
Red Chilli Powder -- 1 Tablespoon
Garam Masala Powder -- ½ Tablespoon
Oil -- 1 Tablespoon
Butter -- For Flavour
Fresh Cream -- 1 Tablespoon
Cashewnut Paste -- 2 Tablespoons
Kasthuri Methi -- 1 Tablespoon
1. Dice Onions, Tomatoes and fry it with little oil until moisture evaporates.
2. Cube Paneer to 1 inch pieces.
3. Grind Onions and Tomatoes to a coarse paste after cooling.
4. Heat another teaspoon of oil and butter. Add slit green chilli, Garlic Paste, Dhania Powder, Jeera Powder and Red Chilli Powder in that oil and butter and then add ground paste.
5. Fry for few more minutes. Add salt, sugar and enough water.
6. Allow to boil for few minutes. Add diced Paneer, Fresh Cream, Cashewnut paste along with little milk.
7. Cool gently in low flame and add Kasthuri Methi (Dry Fenugreek Leaves). Remove from fire and serve hot with Naan/Kulcha.
- Related videos