Pizza Roll Recipe | Vegan | The Vegan ZombieThe Vegan Zombie
- Video description
- 7 years ago
- 171,742 views
- 3,665 likes
- 521 comments
For full recipe Download our E-Book here http://full.sc/1aixyfO or
Get Hard copy here http://bit.ly/1JDLxAn
FOLLOW OUR ADVENTURES:
Subscribe to The Vegan Zombie
The Vegan Zombie
Cooking with the Vegan Zombie. Watch as we make vegan pizza dough, pepperoni and sausage rolls with delicious Daiya cheese.
1 tbsp yeast
2 tbsp sugar
1 cup bread flour
2 cups unbleached all purpose flour
1 cup warm water
2 tbsp olive oil
1tsp sea salt
makes 4 to 6 rolls / 35 min
1 large pizza dough
2 cups Seitan or baked tofu
2 vegan sausage OPTIONAL
2 cups vegan cheese shreds i.e. Daiya Shreds
1 cup tomato sauce
½ cup onion diced
¼ cup fresh basil chopped
2 Tbs olive oil
1. Pre-heat oven to 430 degrees.
2. Roll out dough ball on counter and form in to large circle. With pizza cutter, cut dough in half and half again forming large triangles. Cut again to make smaller rolls if preferred.
3. With spoon, form a line of tomato sauce about 1 inch from the outer lip of each dough triangle. Do not get sauce on the corners. Next place vegan sausage, seitan or tofu on the line of sauce. Add fresh basil and onion and top with cheese shreds.
4. Take the left and right corners of the dough and fold them up and over and stick them near the center of triangle. Carefully fold outer lip of dough over the filling and roll it up. Repeat for each pizza roll.
5. Place pizza rolls on baking sheet.
6. In small bowl stir together olive oil and 2 Tbs of tomato sauce. Brush it on the tops of the uncooked pizza rolls.
7. Place pizza rolls in oven at 430 degrees for 15 to 20 min.
- Related videos