RAGI AND SAGO PAYASAMMrs.Vahchef
- Video description
- 4 years ago
- 10,105 views
- 72 likes
- 11 comments
A simple and delicious Indian dessert made with ragi sago, milk, nuts and cardamom. Sabudana Kheer also known as the Sago payasam is a very traditional Indian sweet dish made across most regions of India.
Water as required
Sago ½ cup
Ghee 1 tsp
Cashew nuts 8 nos
Raisins 10 nos
Ragi flour ½ cup
Milk 1 ½ cup
Sugar 1 cup
Cardamom powder ½ tsp
Slivered almonds 1 tsp
1. Boil water in a pan, add soaked sago and cook until it is 75 percent done.
2. Heat ghee in another pan and cashew nuts, raisins and saute it.
3. Add ragi flour and saute it, later transfer into a bowl.
4. Add water and keep mixing it. Later add milk and mix it.
5. Add above ragi mixture to sago mixture and cook it for 2 mins.
6. Add sugar, cardamom powder and switch off flame.
7. Transfer into serving bowl, add little milk, sprinkle slivered almonds.
8. Now ragi and sago payasam is ready to serve.
- Related videos