RAW TAMARIND & COCONUT CHUTNEYMrs.Vahchef
- Video description
- 4 years ago
- 11,398 views
- 61 likes
- 2 comments
Raw tamarind and coconut chutney is a sour taste and is frequently used in South India served with rice or dosa.
Raw tamarind ½ cup
Oil 2 tsp
Dry red chillies 4-5 nos
Ginger 1 piece
Fresh coconut(grated) ¾ cup
Salt To taste
Mustard seeds ¼ tsp
Fenugreek seeds 6 -7nos
Asafoetida 1 pinch
Curry leaves 1 spring
1. Crush raw tamarind with pestle and keep aside.
2. Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, add raw tamarind, dry red chillies and saute it.
3. Switch off flame and transfer into mixie jar, add ginger, fresh coconut, salt and blend it.
4. Heat little oil in same pan, add mustard seeds, fenugreek seeds, asafoetida, curry leaves and saute it.
5. Add above raw tamarind mixture paste and saute it.
6. Now raw tamarind coconut chutney is ready to serve.
- Related videos