Red Chilli Chutney - Mrs VahchefMrs.Vahchef
- Video description
- 6 years ago
- 135,781 views
- 357 likes
- 40 comments
Oil 1 Teaspoons
Red chillies 2-3 Numbers
Onion 1 Numbers
Tomatoes 1 Numbers
Garlic 4 Clove
Cumin seeds 1/2 Teaspoons
Tamarind 25 Grams
Salt - To taste
1. Take oil in hot pan and add fresh red chillies.
2. Then add sliced onions, tomatoes, garlic, cumin seeds, tamarind, salt and mix it.
3. Cook it for 5 mns with lid on, but keep mixing it in between.
4. When tomatoes are almost cooked just switch off the flame.
5. Transfer it in a blender and blend it into fine paste.
6. Serve with idli, dosa and other tiffins.
- Related videos