Shahi Aloo dum Recipe | Indian Restaurant Style Kash...CookingShooking
- Video description
- 1 year ago
- 10,756 views
- 579 likes
- 68 comments
Subscribe to #seesomethingnew: http://goo.gl/Pw8vy7
Follow CookingShooking on Instagram @Cooking.Shooking
Business Emails - email@example.com
CookingShooking Merchandise: https://goo.gl/Povt0
3 Tbsp - Mustard Oil
½ tsp - Jeera
3 tbsp - Crushed Cashewnuts
1 tbsp - Besan
1 tsp - Fennel powder
1 tsp - Coriander powder,
1 tsp - Red chili
½ tsp - Garam masala, ½ tsp cumin powder
½ tsp - Haldi
¼ tsp - Clove Powder
¼ tsp - Kasoori methi
1/8 tsp - Asafoetida
1 - finely chopped tomato
1 tsp - Salt
1/2 cup - Dahi
25 - Baby Potatoes, boiled, peeled, pricked
• To begin with, Heat up a pan, add in 2-3 tbsp of mustard oil. Once it starts smoking, lower the flame and add in - cumin seeds, green chili, cashews, gram flour, fennel seeds, kasoori methi, garam masala, cumin powder, clove powder, coriander powder, red chili powder, asafoetida, turmeric powder.
• Stir and roast the spices for 2-3 mins, add in 1 chopped tomato & salt, cook till mushy.
• Pour in 1/2 cup of curd and stir continuously. Cook this mixture well in low flame until oil starts separating.
• Add in the potatoes and stir fry for 3-4 minutes.
• Add water to make a watery gravy and get to a boil. Medium flame until it starts boiling, after which we will cover and cook for 10-12 minutes in low flame.
• Serve Hot!
Website: http://www.cookingshooking.com | http://www.cookingshooking.in
- Related videos