Spinach Artichoke CupsTasty
- Video description
- 7 years ago
- 255,382 views
- 1,573 likes
- 22 comments
Yield: About 16 Dip Cups
8 oz Cream Cheese
3/4 cup Frozen Spinach, defrosted and drained of excess liquid
1/2 cup Mozzarella
1/2 cup Romano
1/2 cup Parmesan
14 oz can Artichoke Hearts, quartered
1/4 cup Chopped Bacon
1/4 cup Sour Cream
1 tsp Minced Garlic
1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
1 tsp Dried Basil
1 box Puff Pastry, thawed according to box instructions
For Toppings (Optional):
1. Preheat your oven to 400˚F/ 200˚C.
2. Combine cream cheese, drained spinach, mozzarella, romano, parmesan, artichoke hearts, bacon, sour cream, garlic, red pepper flakes, and dried basil in a large bowl.
3. Mix until the ingredients are well combined and set aside.
4. Roll out the puff pastry using a rolling pin.
5. Take a jar and press down on the dough to create perfect circles.
6. Once you have all your circles, remove excess dough and repeat steps 4 & 5 until you have enough to fill your muffin tin, or until you run out of dough!
7. Take your dough and place it in the muffin tin to create a cup for the dip.
8. Spoon the dip into each cup until they’re 3/4 full.
9. Top with parmesan cheese (optional).
10. Bake for 20 minutes at 400˚F/ 200˚C (temperature and time may vary based on the oven)
11. Remove from muffin tin and allow to cool for about 15 minutes.
12. Serve & Enjoy!
- Related videos