Stuffed Shells Recipe | How to Make Bruschetta | Coo...The Vegan Zombie
- Video description
- 10 years ago
- 20,718 views
- 626 likes
- 40 comments
makes 25 shells / time 45 min
2 Tbs olive oil
¼ cup vegan cream cheese
¼ cup vegan sour cream
1 small onion diced
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp basil dried
1 tsp thyme dried
½ tsp sea salt
½ tsp pepper
25 large pasta shells
1 cup vegan meat crumbles
5 cups tomato sauce
1 cup vegan cheese shreds i.e. Daiya Shreds
1. Boil water in large pot for shells. Carefully add shells to boiling water. Let cook for 7 to 8 min. don't let them get too soft. Strain and pour cold water on them.
2. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
3. Heat oil in frying pan on medium heat. Add onion and sauté for 5 min. Add vegan meat and stir. Add sour cream and cream cheese. Stir it all together and turn heat down to low. Add oregano, basil, thyme, salt and pepper. Stir it all together and let simmer for 10 min. Set aside and let cool.
4. Line an 8"x11" glassware dish with tomato sauce to cover the bottom. Carefully stuff shells with filling and place in glassware dish. Top it with tomato sauce and sprinkle with vegan cheese shreds.
5. Bake in over at 350 degrees for 20 min.
makes 12 to 15 pieces / time 50 min
4 cloves elephant garlic
1 Tbs olive oil
4 Roma tomatoes diced
½ cup red onion diced
1 vegan baguette
5 or 6 fresh basil leaves finely chopped
1. Slice away tops of garlic cloves. Place in tinfoil and wrap it up around the garlic like a cup. Pour oil on them and close foil. Place in oven for 30 to 40 min. at 350 degrees.
2. Slice baguette into ¾" diagonal slices and place on baking sheet. Brush with olive oil and put in oven for 5 min. at 350 degrees.
3. In a mixing bowl add the tomatoes, onion and basil and mix together.
4. Remove garlic from oven and place in a small bowl. Mash it up into a paste. Spread it on the baguette slices and add a scoop of the bruschetta mix on top.
- Related videos