Superhero Workout (40 min HIIT Workout) + Ginger Ban...Christine Salus
- Video description
- 6 years ago
- 26,138 views
- 305 likes
- 39 comments
Ginger Banana pear bliss bowl is at 44:40 (see below for recipe)
Part 1: Set your timers for 50 seconds work, 10 seconds rest. Complete 4 rounds.
2) 10 high knees, 4 switch lunges
3) 4 low side squats, 4 criss cross jacks
4) Curtsy lunges (do right leg rounds 1 and 3; do left leg rounds 2 and 4)
5) Glute bridge
6) V Squat Jump, half burpee, tuck jump
Part 2: 50 sec work, 10 sec rest. Complete 4 rounds
1) 2 walking pushups, 1 commando plank
2) bike abs
3) 2 tricep pushups, 2 pike pushups
4) Knee-in abs
Ginger Banana Pear Bliss Bowl Recipe
(quantities are not important, use as many bananas as you wish)
1) Blend 1 banana, 1 pear, a couple of dates, a bit of young coconut meat (you can sub hemp seeds or any other fat you wish here), cinnamon, vanilla, almond extract to taste, 1 small piece ginger.
2) Chop up as many bananas and pears as you wish. Pour sauce over chopped fruit. Top with mulberries (optional). ENJOY!! Tell me if you love it!!
- Related videos