Texas Grapefruit Sorbet | Hilah's Texas KitchenTastemade
- Video description
- 6 years ago
- 52,881 views
- 1,092 likes
- 171 comments
Check out more from Hilah at http://www.youtube.com/hilahcooking
- 4 Grapefruits
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp orange blossom water
- 1-2 Tbsp Tequila
- Wash and scrub grapefruits.
- Zest 1 grapefruit to get 1 Tbs of zest.
- Juice 3-4 grapefruits, and press the juice through a sieve until no pulp remains.
- Combine honey with 3/4 cups of hot water and combine.
- Add the zest, honey, orange blossom water and tequila to the juice, and combine.
- Chill mixture and follow the instructions on your individual ice cream maker.
- Freeze until solid and serve with grapefruit supremes.
- Related videos