Theoretical $21,000 Gaming/Video PC + SetupMS Tech
- Video description
- 8 years ago
- 489,572 views
- 0 likes
- 0 comments
I corrected some issues down below and in the newer version.
1) I did not build this, and would not build this with $21K. As I stated in the video, this is what I would have built at the time if I was given $21K to build a gaming PC and setup.
2) The sound card would indeed not fit in this board with the Titans unless you used an PCI extender.
3) 780TI's were not out when I made the video, I used them in the updated version.
4) These aren't the most expensive parts, you don't see a Quadro 6000 or Xeon, because those aren't suitable for gaming.
5) Again, Xeons are not suitable for gaming, especially two.
6) The H220 is literally a pre-assembled custom loop, and fully expandable, but it is true that the GPUs would still be hot, so I did a full custom loop in the newer version.
PARTS LIST | http://pcpartpicker.com/user/mschaefer/saved/2rdW
Everything I have - http://pcpartpicker.com/user/mschaefer/saved/1uNs
If you enjoyed this video please like and subscribe, it lets me know that people want to continue seeing new content and more quality.
Intro Song - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjNdYp2gXRY
Channel - NoCopyrightSounds
Rights - According to About section, they provide free music for personal and commercial use without copyright.
If you want to support me and the channel, feel free to donate at this link! - tinyurl.com/MSTechDonate
If you read this far, you now have to give me $21,000 to build this beast.
- Related videos