Visit Lisbon: Five Things You Will Love and Hate abo...woltersworld
- Video description
- 9 years ago
- 223,067 views
- 0 likes
- 0 comments
the guy in the red shirt
Lisbon, Portugal is a great place to visit. Here are the five things you will love and hate about visiting Lisbon.
1. The Crazy Drivers: be careful crossing the street, driving, standing on the street corner the Portuguese are little rally drivers, so be careful.
2. Dog poop on the slippery streets: Watch your step walking around town as the slippery when wet cobblestones or piles of dog poop will get you.
3. Restaurants closed from 3-8pm.
4. No good medium or cheap accomodation.
5. Drug dealers on rua da Augusta (pedestrian street) they will harrass you and ask you again and again. It is disgusting.
1. Cheap eats and shopping.
2. Great weather
3. Going out in Bairro Alto, having drinks and a good time there at night.
4. Cheap good transport: buses, trams, metro, and even the taxis are cheap.
5. Easy access to beaches.
Learn more at www.woltersworld.com
- Related videos