Visit Lisbon: Top 10 Sights in Lisbon, Portugalwoltersworld
- Video description
- 10 years ago
- 92,414 views
- 321 likes
- 180 comments
What to see and do in Lisbon
1. Belem District: Mosteiro de Jeronimos Church, Torre de Belem (Tower of Belem), Pasteis de Belem (Custard Tart Restaurant).
2. Alfama District: Se (Catherdal), wander the windy and hilly streets for cafes and tascas (restaurants).
3. Baixa District: The "Low" district with Rua Augusta (pedestrian street), trains to Sintra.
4. Bairro Alto District: The bar district in Lisbon, home of the nightlife of Lisbon.
5. Castelo Sao Jorge: Views from the castle are amazing, more ruins than castle, but again great views.
6. Sao Vicente da Fora: Amazing church with great collection of Azulejos (Blue Portuguese Tiles) of fables.
7. Jardim Zoologico: The Lisbon Zoo is great for all ages.
8. Museu de Arte Antiga: Stock full of European art.
9. Gulbeinken Museum: Eclectic collection of thousands of years of art.
10. The Expo: Home of the World Expo 1998 this district has been built as a modern oasis in Lisbon. It has shopping, restaurants (the Brazilian restaurants are the best) and the largest Oceanarium in Europe (great for kids).
- Related videos